Galactica Quorum Message Board Index Galactica Quorum
Galactica Quorum Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mirrors edge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Galactica Quorum Message Board Index -> Xbox Live
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parsnip1981
Colonel
Colonel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: mirrors edge Reply with quote

... Has not had good reviews.

Unlike fallout 3 which is sublime.

And i dont see the point of rock band or guitar hero, but then again i'm not an emo teenager.
chelly
Admiral
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the reviews of it as well. The game play was sort of neat but I can see it getting old quick.

I'm enjoying Fallout 3, however I"m not that far into it yet.

I'll always love Guitar Hero, but truthfully I think Rock Band is overrated. Group play, in which everyone enjoys the game, can be fun. Now forcing people to play or even listen to Rock band at a party just is not all that much fun.
Colonel
Colonel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So your telling me there are actually groups that get together to play these games as a a group?
chelly
Admiral
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah. I know of someone who does "Band Practice" every week. Great that they are having fun and hanging out. I just don't think I could do that. I think I'd get bored.
Colonel
Colonel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally reminds me of a recent episode of The Big Bang Theory.

In a recent episode Leonard comes home talking about this other scientist that he works with and he goes over the qualities of this guy. One of the things he mentions is that "...He plays in a rock band" after that one of his friends says "so...we're in a rock band!" to which Leonard responds "no, we play Rock Band on our x-box"

had to share... Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Galactica Quorum Message Board Index -> Xbox Live All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: